Access to the Analytix cluster is not granted

Dear experts,
I’m trying to request a spark cluster in the SWAN’s configuration at start up. However it says:
“Access to the Analytix cluster is not granted. Please request access.” The given link is not working.
What am I missing?
Thanks a lot!
Best wishes,
Helena

Dear Helena

Thanks for reporting this issue, we will review the link to the snow request. I have enabled access to the cluster for your account, it can take up to 4hrs for everything to be setup, kindly try after that

regards,
Prasanth

Dear Prasanth,

Thank you very much. I have a question related to this issue please. I was attracted by this spark Analytix cluster because accordingly to https://indico.cern.ch/event/847492/attachments/2181923/3686486/Day%201%20Service%20presentation.pdf (slide 34) one can benefit when performing ML in large datasets.
I’m using SWAN with configuration LCG_99, 4 cores, max mem 16 GB. When running my code the kernel dies always at a certain point and I attribute this issue to the large input data files involved. There is no problem if the input files are smaller.
There is a manual for spark configuration with several options related to memory, but they are so many that I wonder if you can give me some advice.

Thanks again and best wishes,
Helena

Dear Prasanth,
i’m experiencing the same issue.
I was using k8s, but it seems not to be running with stack 99, only in 97a
Can you enable my access to analytix as well?
Best,
Pedro

Dear Pedro

I granted access to analytix cluster and you will be able to access in 2-3h. Regarding your other question, you should be able to use ‘k8s’ cluster with 99 stack, before creating spark session please ensure you select ‘Spark3Shuffle’ configuration bundle (checkbox).

regards,
Prasanth