SWAN in up2university

Dear admins,
sorry if this post is a bit out of topic, but I have several students working nicely in SWAN through the up2university account, but since Friday last week the system gives error[1] when trying to open a jupyter notebook from CERNbox[2]

Even if it is not a central CERN service, since I do not see direct support from up2, could you please have a look or redirect me to the corresponding right person?
Thank you very much in advance,
Javi

[1] Up2U Single SignOn
SWAN could not start a session for your user, please try again. If the problem persists, please check:

• Do you have a CERNBox account? If not, click [here].
  • Check with the service manager that SWAN is running properly.

[2] Up2U Single SignOn

Just to complete my previous post: trying to open swan directly from up2university in:
https://swan.up2university.eu/hub/

gives:

500 : Internal Server Error

Failed to reach your server. Please try again later. Contact admin if the issue persists.

You can try restarting your server from the home page.

Thank you again
Javi

Hi @jfernan,
I’ve contacted the Up2U partner PSNC, which is the responsible for the deployment. I’m not sure what the level of support is there, since the project has finished, though.
Cheers,
Diogo

Thanks Diogo!
Could you please keep me in the loop?
Thank you

Hi Javier,
the problem should be fixed now.

Best regards,
Michal

Thank you very much Michal!!
Who should we contact in the future or which channel should we use in the future if other problems arise?
Thanks

Please reach us at the ‘technical contact’ given here: Contact – Up to University

Thanks a lot!!